30. Juli 2021 – 1. August 2021
Would you like to play bigger? To get your ideas into the world? To claim your voice? To be more present and vulnerable with others? To have confidence and ease on a stage, in a boardroom or even in family conversation?
Whether you are looking to have the competative edge in business, hone your craft on the stage, get your business into the world or have more ease in front of others, this class will allow you to master the energetics of being with a room... and fast!
Right Voice For You is a workshop like no other, inviting participants to let go of their past stories and definitions of themselves, and to show up in public (and on stage) in a dynamic, present, and powerful new way.
Using the tools of Access Consciousness, participants learn how to lower their barriers, receive from their audience, step into their potency, think on their feet and generally get out of their own way.
- Do you know that you are here to do great things?
- Do you know that you have ideas inside you that wish to be shared?
- Do you ever shrink in front of others?
- Have trouble asking for what you desire?
- Or are you simply ready to be the rock star you truly be?
- What if we just had to peel away all the layers that don’t allow us to see the brilliant, beautiful, authentic you?
This class is a full 3-day interactive intensive in which participants will learn to:
- Master energy flows
- Identify and change the obstacles that may be holding you back in your life
- Banish stage fright and performance anxiety
- Be totally comfortable being YOU in front of an audience of any size
- Increase your charisma, confidence and personal magnetism
- Adopt the beliefs, identity and attitudes of masterful speakers and performers
- Become the natural storyteller you truly be
- Quiet your mind to be totally in the present and spontaneous in your performance (and life!)
- Walk and move in a way which will open doors for you in the world.
- Learn to be "direct without force" and watch your life become easy!
All 3 Day Class facilitators have had extensive training with Gary Douglas.